Currently, the old business management style base only on the financial measurement it’s not enough.
Through the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) the key areas of the business management are integrated and work complementary, following the statement “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it”.
This areas include the following perspectives:
A Balanced Scorecard project implementation consists on different phases that might vary depending on the organization, its internal business processes, the market its operates, etc . However, due to the nature of the project, some of these phase might be considered as common as far as they have to adress the same issues of the BSC.
The type of project and phases described below are just an example and in any case prentend to be a template for a BSC project implementation. They might fit a company but not another one, so they are not necessarily better than any other procedure.
The Financial Pespective defines the financial objectives which represent the long-term objectives of the whole organization: to achieve higher profitability based on the capital employed. The financial objectives are commonly linked with profitability, like for example “Operating Income / Sales”, the “Return on Capital Employed” (ROCE), the “Return on Investment” (ROI), the “Return On Equity” (ROE), the “Economic Value Added” (EVA) or the Cash Flow generation among others.
Once the financial and customer objectives have been established, through the BSC Internal Perspective the company must identify and control the core business processes, the critical internal processes in where the company must excel.
These processes allow the company to
The BSC manages the called Learning and Growth perspective, providing the suitable learning programs for the employees and the necessary infrastructure related to systems and procedures.
The traditional investments in machinery, equipment or in R&D are important but on their own it might be difficult to achieve the corporate objectives. In an everyday more globalized world, companies must improve their infrastructure and have the proactive collaboration and engagement of their employees, these last ones the most important resource of them all.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things , store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user .. the user's browser stores cookies on your hard drive during the current session only occupy a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies) .
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and , independently thereof, in granting or denying security settings stored cookies or temporary .
Without your express consent, by enabling cookies in your browser - SMB-FINANCE will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase ..
What types of cookies used this site ?
- Technical Cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as , for example, control traffic and data communication , identify session , access restricted parts , remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Customization Cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service , etc. .
- Cookies analysis : those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer .
- Advertising Cookies : These are those who , well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the most effective way possible to offer advertising spaces in the website , tailoring ad content to the content of the requested service or use they make of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you regarding your listing Advertise with navigation .
- Cookies behavioral advertising : are those that enable the management , the most efficient way of advertising spaces , where appropriate , the publisher has included a website , application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits , allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same .
Third Party Cookies : The Web of smb-finance.com can use third-party services on behalf of SMB-FINANCE , compile information for statistical purposes , to use the Site by the user and to the provision of other services relating to website activity and other services Internet .
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org