The concept of strategy is multidimensional as it includes all company’s core activities regardless its functional area. The strategy encompasses them and provides a sense of unity. With its alignment with the mission, vision and strategy at a superior level, it provides purpose and direction. Ultimately, the strategy must address the long-term direction. It searches business opportunities at takes care of them when they arise by adjusting the company to its environment, maximises the use of tangible and intangible resources as well as the company’s organisational capacities in order to achieve competitive advantages that will improve shareholder’s value, ensure business continuity at short-term, achieve success at middle-term and reach prosper at long-term.
At SMB-FINANCE we help you to define or revise your objectives and strategy, to its different levels, to ensure the achievement of the ultimate corporate objectives: improve shareholder’s value.
Methodology and phases of the strategic management process.
The strategic management can be understood as a process, a sequence of phases or activities that take place during a time and predetermined order. It can be considered that this global process of strategic management is composed of three main parts: The strategic analysis, the strategy development and the project implementation. At SMB-FINANCE we want to be your strategic advisor partner at that process.
Restructuring involves the act of reorganizing one or more structures of a company with the main goal to make the company profitable or put it back on track. Some of the reasons behind a restructuration might be legal, a change in the ownership structure, the need for a demerger, a financial crisis or a bankruptcy or the need for repositioning among others.
Some of the actions in restructuring might require legal advice while others need a deep understanding of the company’s economic and financial situation.
The SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities,Threats) analysis is an excellent tool to complete the organization’s strategic management process. It summarizes the key factors of the business environment and the company’s strategic capability that can most probably affect the strategy development. The areas of the SWOT matrix represent the Strengths and Weaknesses of an organization (internal points), as well as the Threats and Opportunities (external and uncontrollable points).
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things , store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user .. the user's browser stores cookies on your hard drive during the current session only occupy a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies) .
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and , independently thereof, in granting or denying security settings stored cookies or temporary .
Without your express consent, by enabling cookies in your browser - SMB-FINANCE will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase ..
What types of cookies used this site ?
- Technical Cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as , for example, control traffic and data communication , identify session , access restricted parts , remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Customization Cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service , etc. .
- Cookies analysis : those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer .
- Advertising Cookies : These are those who , well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the most effective way possible to offer advertising spaces in the website , tailoring ad content to the content of the requested service or use they make of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you regarding your listing Advertise with navigation .
- Cookies behavioral advertising : are those that enable the management , the most efficient way of advertising spaces , where appropriate , the publisher has included a website , application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits , allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same .
Third Party Cookies : The Web of smb-finance.com can use third-party services on behalf of SMB-FINANCE , compile information for statistical purposes , to use the Site by the user and to the provision of other services relating to website activity and other services Internet .
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org